- Jamina’s birthday party in the city to kick off the month of May
- sis and I on one of our many May evening jogs
- an IHOP breakfast with dad
- my brand new nephew Preston Dominic Harris
- our Sunday afternoon day trip to NYC for the Stationery Show (…and P.S. – my new boyfriend !!!)
- me & Stephanie posing at the me & my BIG ideas booth in the Stationery Show
- we gave mom a mani/pedi for Mother’s Day and she loved every second of it
- the keys (!!!) to my new apartment
- his clique – who adopted me with open arms and I already love to death
a bit about snippets:
Blogger Manda Townsend posts snippets of her life every now and then, and after reading her ode to snippets post back in January 2014, I commented that I would join her in ‘snippetting’. 🙂
I posted snippets of my month on the last day of every month in 2014, and I’m back doing the same for 2015 (see Jan & Feb & Mar & Apr). See 2014 snippets of Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | June | July | Aug | Sept | Oct | Nov | Dec.
What I find I usually include are those images that get lost in the shuffle — ones that I would probably never include in a post or instagram, but are attached to a fun memory or a highlight of the month.